- Peer into the Lowell Observatory’s high-powered telescopes on a behind-the-scenes tour.
- Photograph the stunning Antelope Canyon during an interpretive walk with a Navajo guide.
- Meet a scientist from the Grand Canyon Association Field Institute for a guided walk along the South Rim.
- Hike Zion’s famous Narrows, and take in the spectacular sculpted rock formations of Bryce Canyon.
Take off on an adventure-filled eight days among the striking natural towers and red plateaus of the American canyonlands. Walk along the edge of the Grand Canyon with a recognized expert to view 2,000-year-old rock art, hike among the astounding rock formations of Zion National Park, and discover the beauty of Antelope Canyon alongside a Navajo guide. Find inspiration amid the beauty of these legendary landscapes.
PRICES & DATES
- Accommodation: Hotels (7 nts).
- Meals: 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch
- Transport: Air-conditioned private vehicle, hiking.
- All national park fees
- Zion NP visit and guided hike
- Bryce Canyon NP visit
- Antelope Canyon guided visit
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Airfare to and from destination
- Trip cancellation insurance or any other travel insurance
- Any activity not described in What’s Included
- Meals on your own
MY OWN ROOM
During your trip, sometimes it’s just more convenient and comfortable to have your own room. That’s why we offer the “My Own Room” option – a single room all to yourself.
My Own Room Option: From $3,578
ABOUT NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC JOURNEYS
Offered in partnership with G Adventures, our National Geographic Journeys line blends fun, hands-on exploration, meaningful encounters with people and cultures, and more free time and choices—with the structure and security of traveling in a small group.